Sunday, March 6, 2011

Let's Kick Things Off Right...

Welcome to the NEW PreschoolDoll Designs blog! I have some experience blogging, but it was years ago...on a tired social network...and my hits weren't anything to brag about! I hope to change that here! Won't you join me on this journey, as I reveal what's happening in my Etsy shop, etsy.com/shop/preschooldoll, my latest budget-friendly decorating projects, what inspires me and educational ideas that pop out! There's a lot to learn here, and I hope you enjoy each visit!

How about a little GIVEAWAY....

Become a Facebook fan, Follow my blog and Comment below...Leave ONE comment telling me you're a fan and a follower and random.org will do the rest! I will check to make sure all those who enter are my fans and followers. Contest ends Friday at Five...just in time to start the weekend on a great foot! I know. I know. It's only Monday, but we need something to look forward to all week!

Oh...I almost forgot. What do you win, if you do all of these mundane tasks?! A set of recycled crayon confetti! Complete with tin. You can take a peek below...



The BEST part?! I'll be picking TWO winners!

Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE PreschoolDoll Designs. Crystal truly went beyond what I expected. I will order from her again and again!
    Little Wonders Preschool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FB fan and new blog follower! Thanks for the chance and the wonderful products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Random.org has picked TWO winners....Comments number one and two! PreKChick and Natale, you are the WINNERS!

    ReplyDelete