Monday, March 14, 2011

I Feel Pretty...

Call it a hazzard of the job (my husband's words), or a job perk, but I'm on Etsy a good part of my day. Whenever I need a break, or feel like going through some mad money, I start searching for something new to look at. One of the best things about Etsy is all the eye candy, and that can often turn into a purchase for me (see why those item photos are so important)! Because so many join every day, there are countless wonderful artists and shops just waiting to be discovered! Tonight, I came across one of those gems! Room of your Own is full of all things pretty.




Some worthy of a frame or wall space! Take a look at this...



I'd love to pair this with jeans, a thin tee, my favorite over-sized shades, and a colorful clutch! Love Birds can be yours for $39. I'll admit it's a price my budget-friendly self may wince at, but it's a transitional piece for sure that's classic enough to pair with almost anything!

Here's another wonderful piece. I'll admit this shirt first caught my attention too. They just look so great together...



Carrie Bradshaw Inspired Giant Vintage Cream Pearls is $46, but the "mocha" satin ribbon is a wonderful neutral shade for such a statement piece!

Here's some more pretties...





If you're still reading, and you haven't checked out Room of Your Own yet...What are you waiting for?! Pnina Goldberg lives and works out of Jerusalem, Israel, but her shipping is VERY reasonable! I think you'll be surprised!

Ejoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment