Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Beautiful Bulletin Boards

When I was teaching preschool, creating bulletin boards was one of my favorite activities! By the door, was my "Parent Information" board, and I changed it monthly.
However, my favorite boards were the ones that went along with books we were reading! During our "Color" units, I read "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" every Monday. Then, we would make a character from the book that went along with that week's color...

One of my FAVORITE preschool teachers, Nanette of Little Wonders Preschool, recently sent me her beautiful bulletin board!

She had her "little wonders" paint paper, and she cut it out in the shapes she needed! I just adore how this turned out!

Nanette is THE preschool teacher, in my book! She is dedicated and creative, and her ideas are perfect! They make me want to go back to preschool, or at least land a job with her! Keep an eye out for more of her wonderful ideas. If she'll have us, I'd love to invite her back!

Send pictures of your own bulletin boards, and you could be featured next!

Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. We do lots of progressive boards like yours, using the kids art work. One of my favorites is under the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh! "Under the Sea" is another one of my favorites. I used to hang our coffee filter jellyfish from the ceiling.
    Progressive boards are the most well-received I think! Parents, students and teachers love them! I like how you never know "exactly" what they'll look like until you're done!

    ReplyDelete