Sunday, April 3, 2011

Gorgeous Garden Gear


The weather is warming, and it's time to get out into our flowerbeds! {insert forced smile here} Who am I kidding?! I won't even try to lie. I know NOTHING about horticulture. When do you plant bulbs again? My "green thumb" is more of a wilted thumb, and my enormous snake fear usually paralyzes any progress I "intend" to do, but I do love cute things. I love a nice garden, and I know it's a chore that has to get done. I don't make the kind of money that allows for a personal gardener...yet!

Until my ship comes in, I'll pull on some cute garden gear and get into the mulch of it all! Here are some fun things to make the task more manageable...


Buy

Yellow is my new "happy color", and I think these would "kick" me into gear! Now, I have to protect the manicure I don't have. Let's look to Etsy...



Buy

Don't forget the sunscreen, a floppy hat, an apron, and a BIG stick {to ward off any slithering suckers}. You also want to stay hydrated. This fun drink bottle from Pottery Barn should do the trick!


Buy
 In a dream world, you would open your back door and see this...



Buy

For the rest of us in the real world, the ones on the "expensive" mac n cheese budget {a.k.a. Velveeta}, here are some affordable garden accessories and decor. They're all from Etsy!

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy

The egg seller even has a cute wire nest {$8} to house these little seed eggs {$9}. What an adorable Mother's Day gift that would be!

The next time you head out to the garden, think of me...and send some snake repellent my way if you get a chance. My flowers will thank you!



Enjoy your day!














1 comment:

  1. Start easy with a few potted flowers on the patio. Won't be any snakes there.

    Cindy
    Dirt Couture

    ReplyDelete